"It profits me but little that a vigilant authority always protects the tranquillity of my pleasures and constantly averts all dangers from my path, without my care or concern, if this same authority is the absolute master of my liberty and my life."

--Alexis de Tocqueville, Democracy in America

Thursday, November 29, 2012

A Month Ago

Here's what I wrote a month ago today:

Here's my prediction for 11/6.   I'm out on a limb, but I think things will break hard this week for Romney and he'll win going away.   People are fed up, no one is talking about how much they want another four years of Obama, Democrats will stay home, independents will either stay home or break hard for Romney, Republicans will be up early and voting, and then volunteering to call others, drive people to the polls, etc.  

I even attached a chart:



This reminds me of one of those fantasy maps inside the front cover of a book like Game of Thrones.   It looks sort of like the world you live in, but then it turns out that we're living in a very different world indeed.

I've been wrong before.   You get over it.

No comments:

Post a Comment