"It profits me but little that a vigilant authority always protects the tranquillity of my pleasures and constantly averts all dangers from my path, without my care or concern, if this same authority is the absolute master of my liberty and my life."

--Alexis de Tocqueville, Democracy in America

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Girl of the Day - More Morena!

I really like the show Homeland on Showtime on Sundays, but I have to confess that there is a casting issue.   As great as Claire Danes is as Carrie Mathison, the schizo CIA agent tracking/cornering/turning/making out with the now double agent/former (?) terrorist Nick Brody played by Damien Lewis -- and she's so awesome she's almost becoming a self-parody of her own awesomness every time she does her pouty face -- as great as she is, there is no universe in which the laws of physics apply where any self-respecting red-blooded horndog spent-eight-years-in-captivity-under-the-yoke-of-al-Qaeda-and-now-let's-get-ready-to-rumble ex-Marine would choose to suck face with Claire Danes when he has Morena Baccarin waiting at home.






































I'm just sayin'.

1 comment: