"It profits me but little that a vigilant authority always protects the tranquillity of my pleasures and constantly averts all dangers from my path, without my care or concern, if this same authority is the absolute master of my liberty and my life."

--Alexis de Tocqueville, Democracy in America

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

He's an Incompetent Employee, Fire Him

Barack Obama works for us, the people.   We have the right and the duty to fire him if he's doing a bad job.   Toward that end, two thoughts:


Private capitalism creates wealth by permitting the market to allocate resources to the most efficient and productive enterprises.

Crony capitalism destroys wealth by allocating resources to inefficient and non-productive enterprises.

Choose capitalism.   Choose wealth.   It's good for everyone.

And:



Obama's crony capitalism/statist liberalism hasn't worked in the past four years and won't work in the next four years because it can't work as a matter of economics.  

Fire him.  

No comments:

Post a Comment